Tuesday 14 January 2014

.. criteria for god making.. and ..in the mist of human cognition ..the unconscious




each one feels .. even without being able to sense what one feels .. unconsciously .. goes undetected by one’s consciousness .. consciousness prevents detection ..

any god created by humans ought to live up to the expectations that led to its creation .. the concept of god ought to fulfil every human being’s expectations .. the criteria that ought to be met by any god created .. if these criteria are not met that god fails .. and if that happen everything built upon that god fails to ..

any god created by humans ought to live up to the expectations that led to its creation .. and ..the concept of any god so created ought to fulfil every human being’s expectations .. the criteria that ought to be met by any god that man creates.. if these criteria are not met that god fails .. and if that happen everything built upon that god so created fails to ..

beyond philanthropy .. which its aggressive onslaught upon us ..as it is witnessed by advertising practically shouting out .. yelling .. their contributions to the point that diminishes their worth ..their value .. renders them useless to their cause .. an enterprise and not an act of good will .. as it is not out of concern of the fellow man .. but to fulfil the giver’s measly goals and not the recipient’s well being ..

what are these thoughts that entered my mind this morning .. ought to trace them ..find out what was responsible of bringing them out .. creativity .. as been brought forth by John H. Holland .. I am not sure ..I think .. though I have doubts .. nevertheless .. irrelevant .. but more recent .. yesterday’s triggers .. is big think’s article on free will .. the input being put by that young man .. about free will being absent .. though in my mind ..is what he said about the unconscious (for which I agree) .. and as well .. the other extract about religion that Davies the professor from Australia said about .. religion without god .. even though his thinking behind .. it looks as if it doesn’t match what I have thought .. or I use it as .. 

the combining .. the associations between these notions created in my mind .. have been made in ways I cannot describe .. fathom .. understand .. comprehend .. they have been made in my mind .. practically ..unconsciously ..

interpreted .. that is what I am doing right now .. I am trying to interpret them .. and to assist on that .. I ought to trace their origins ..  

No comments:

Post a Comment